Do you have employees who carry out recycling duties in your business?
- Do you have employees aged 19+ years carrying out recycling duties who have no qualifications or qualifications below Level 2?
- Are you a Small or Medium sized business with employees aged 19-24 years who carry out recycling activities, and who already have a Level 2 qualification?
Do they want to progress further by taking a Level 3 qualification?
- Do you want to join the growing band of employers who strongly believe that training and retaining their employees is the key to running a successful business?
If you have answered YES to all these questions – We can HELP YOU
We will provide;
- Fully Funded Recycling & Waste Management QCF qualifications delivered by elearning at levels 1,2 or 3
- Our Assessor’s will support your employees through the process
- Much of the evidence gathering work can be done our online Learning Management System so it does not disrupt the workplace
What’s in it for you THE EMPLOYER?
- A skilled workforce who have proven competency in the workplace
- Employees who take ownership of their job and see the long term prospects of working with you to improve your business
For more information or to register your interest please Contact Us.
Work Place Learning is funded by the European Social Fund, co-financed by the Skills Funding Agency. Calderdale College are the Accountable Body for the Work Place Learning Programme on behalf of West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges.