elearning courses for engineering and manufacturing
The elearning Courses: Bolted Joint Awareness, Boyle’s Law, Introduction to Electricity, Introduction to Electronics, Introduction to Fittings, Hammer Unions, Hoses, Hydraulics, Pigs and Pigging, Pneumatics, Leak Detection, Mechanical isolation, Process and instrumentation diagrams.
The elearning Health and Safety orientated Courses: Asbestos Awareness, Behavioral safety, Confined Space Entry, Control of substances hazardous to health (COSHH), Display screen equipment awareness, DROPS Awareness and Prevention, Environmental awareness, Electrical Safety Rules, Hydrogen Sulphide Awareness, Introduction to Health and Safety at Work for Employees, Introduction to Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome, Introduction to Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations, Introduction to Nitrogen Safety, Introduction to Permit to Work Systems, Introduction to Pressure Safety, Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER), Introduction to Risk Assessment, Introduction to Safety Observation Systems, Introduction to Slips, Trips and Falls, Manual Handling, Noise Awareness, Personal Protective Equipment, Security abroad, Stress management, Working at Height Awareness.
Learning Light has carefully sourced what are some of the best examples of elearning that address the requirements of engineering and manufacturing sectors.
The elearning courses are short but very engaging elearning modules developed by experts on behalf of leading multi-national companies, which we can now make available at incredibly good value, get in touch for a quote.
These cost effective elearning courses can save time and money for your company, and are available in a Learning Management System that allows the tracking and management of the learners performance.
These individual courses cost from £35.00 per learner, and we offer discounts for larger volumes.
To learn more about our courses, just click on the links below
Just fill out the contact us form and we will set you up a no obligation 14 day demonstration.
For Engineering and manufacturing businesses everyday operations:
- Bolted Joint Awareness
- Introduction to Boyle’s Law
- Introduction to Electricity
- Introduction to Electronics
- Introduction to Fittings – Module One
- Introduction to Fittings – Module Two
- Introduction to Hammer Unions
- Introduction to Hoses
- Introduction to Hydraulics
- Introduction to Pigs and Pigging
- Introduction to Pneumatics
- Leak Detection
- Mechanical isolation
- Process and instrumentation diagrams
Try before you Buy……
The Health and Safety elearning content we have sourced, is also specifically targeted toward the Engineering and Manufacturing Industry.
- Asbestos Awareness
- Behavioral safety
- Confined Space Entry
- Control of substances hazardous to health (COSHH)
- Display screen equipment awareness
- DROPS Awareness and Prevention
- Environmental awareness
- Electrical Safety Rules
- Hydrogen Sulphide Awareness
- Introduction to Health and Safety at Work for Employees
- Introduction to Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome
- Introduction to Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations
- Introduction to Nitrogen Safety
- Introduction to Permit to Work Systems
- Introduction to Pressure Safety – Module One
- Introduction to Pressure Safety – Module Two
- Introduction to Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER)
- Introduction to Risk Assessment
- Introduction to Safety Observation Systems
- Introduction to Slips, Trips and Falls
- Manual Handling
- Noise Awareness
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Security abroad
- Security abroad module 2
- Stress management
- Working at Height Awareness
Try before you Buy……
If you cannot see a course that is suitable, or you wish for a customized course version, get in touch. Our development team creates engaging effective elearning at very competitive prices. If you have a course in PowerPoint or paper format talk to us about converting it to elearning……we may be able to help you market it as well.