If you are looking for an expert in learning project management, then working with Learn Fox could be an excellent choice. Based in the South of England with easy access to London, their digital learning consultants have delivered successful projects for both public and private sector clients across the UK.
Laura is a PRINCE2 and APMP qualified project manager who has supported an impressive list of clients that includes the likes of the British Medical Association (BMA), Boots, Nissan Europe and Guide Dogs for the Blind. Her sector experience includes Professional Associations, Retail, Hospitality, Finance, Healthcare, Automotive, Law, Charity and the Public Sector.
Matt has 7 years’ experience in training NHS staff in the effective use of clinical software, and before that held a number of communications roles with government organisations.
Both Laura and Matt also have educational backgrounds as trained teachers so have a unique pedagogical understanding of using technology to help people learn.
Diverse experience across a wide range of industries means that Learn Fox understand the digital learning needs of most working environments (for both internal and external audiences such as partners, customers or members) – including those that are highly complex, competitive and politically-charged.
If your organisation is embarking on a new digital learning implementation, Learn Fox can work closely with your HR and L&D teams, and any external contractors, to ensure that it runs on time and on-budget, and meets your business and learning objectives.
Their range of services includes:
- Problem solving and current / future learning needs analysis
- Strategic learning consultancy including advising on educational strategy
- Bespoke LMS configuration and implementation (from defining business requirements and use cases, mapping end-user journeys to working with external and internal stakeholders to ensure a successful rollout)
- Management of the full elearning project lifecycle (including ADDIE and action-mapping)
- Content design, storyboarding and testing, including liaison with internal or external subject matter experts
- Design and set-up of learning blended learning pathways
If you would like an informal chat about your digital learning project and how Learn Fox may be able to help, get in touch with them via their website at www.learnfox.co.uk
eLearning Marketing Consultant
Av Srivastava is an elearning writer and marketing consultant who has worked with a range of learning solution providers in the UK and worlwide.
He researches and writes about the latest and best elearning solutions to help buyers choose the ideal company for their needs.
He also helps great elearning companies to understand their perfect customers, get the visibility they deserve, and develop steady streams of inbound enquiries.