This knowledge sharing platform gives customers the ability to record, edit, share, and track their own custom video learning and communication pieces making custom content timely and affordable.
With Thinkzoom, you’re the director. Are you ready to build better communication? Get started easily with a free trial.
Learn how to use Thinkzoom for on-line presentations, and wow your people and customers.
ej4 Thinkzoom Features:
- In-house video creation: Record, edit, share, and track your own custom video courses and communication pieces.
- Affordable: No expensive equipment is necessary. Use any digital video recording device.
- Customize ej4 off-the-shelf: Add your own introduction or closing or utilize ej4’s existing off-the-shelf video learning library.
- Analytics and usage tracking: Track course views, recommendations, comments, and assessment data.
- Shareable content: Share videos in-house, externally, or via social networks.
- Social and collaborative: Create groups, recommend courses, comment and discuss course content.
- Mobile ready: Content is immediately available on any device.
- Stand alone: Thinkzoom is the platform. No additional learning management software required.
- Affordable pricing:
This is not recording a disembodied voice over a PowerPoint presentation. This is actual video of a presenter communicating their message; and it’s easy. You can use your webcam and microphone, or you can use a mobile device to capture your video. With the platform you have a total learning campus that can also be used for marketing, sales proposals, annual meetings, you name it.”
Here is a great example of Thinkzoom being put to work in creating a customised course using existing ej4 materials:
With Thinkzoom, you’re the director. Are you ready to build better communication? Get started easily with a free trial of the platform.